To sign-in, please visit www.abcKam.com
The cameras went live October 1, 2005. Speak with the Director, Peggy Gladstone, regarding security codes for access.
1. Can anyone access the webcams?
- The signal is encrypted. Only those with access codes can access the webcams.
2. Can I access all webcams in the school?
- Parents will have access only to the playground camera and to the camera in their child's regular classroom.
3. Will there be sound to go with the video?
- Unfortunately, there will not be sound.
4. Is there a charge?
- There is a charge for access to the system. Please check with the Director for details.
5. Can I use a dial-up connection?
- Any connection will work, but faster connections give better video quality. It would be best to use a broadband connection.
6. I'm having trouble accessing the cameras at work. Can someone assist me?
- Please let us know if you're having problems. We may be able to get the webcam company to help you over the phone.
7. Can I view the video at a later time?
- All video is stored for a period of time as a security measure. Parents, however, will not have access to past video.
Send mail to
email@example.com with questions or comments about this