To sign-in, please visit www.verkada.com
Our webcam system was upgraded with Verkada cameras in May of 2019. To gain access, please download the Webcam Access Form or speak with the Director, Peggy Gladstone, regarding access credentials.
1. Can anyone access the webcams?
- The signal is encrypted. Only those with access codes can access the webcams. Access codes can be purchased for parents of current students.
2. Can I access all webcams in the school?
- Parents will have access only to their child's regular classroom cameras and to the related playground cameras.
3. Will there be sound to go with the video?
- Unfortunately, there will not be sound.
4. Is there a charge?
- There is a charge for access to the system. Please check with the Director for details.
5. Can I access the system over my cell phone?
- The system can be accessed through a cell phone. Verkada has a free cell phone app.
6. I'm having trouble accessing the cameras at work. Can someone assist me?
- Please let us know if you're having problems. We may be able to get the webcam company to help you over the phone.
Send mail to
email@example.com with questions or comments about this